4) What if I'm Rehabbing an Injury?
- Because Wilson Performance is not a rehabilitation program, we require that you are medically cleared before participating. If you have specific training requirements due to past injuries, let us know during the intake process and we will take them into account with your program.
5) How do you customize the program?
- We start by collecting as much information as possible about you, including a body assessment. This affects the entire training protocol. From training volume, to exercise selection, these differences have a huge impact on the final product.
6) Who do you train?
- We train all athletes! We mostly train baseball players, mainly position players but we also train pitchers as well. We individualize the program based on your goals (such as speed, position specific strength, and hitting power).